It’s 10:30, I’ve not long walked back home from my Dad’s, with k.
Not much to do really, it’s times like this I wish I had a dog, so I could go for a walk.
Made Mista breakfast in bed, I forgot he was leaving at 6, so did’nt have long with him 😦
Still trying to make arrangements to go King’s Lynn, I’m looking forward to going, but at the same time dreading it.
Things I’m finding easier:
1) I don’t panic or get anxious when being dropped off at Dad’s.
2) I can sit at Dad’s and be relaxed compared to start of year.
3) I ‘m happy to be alone at home.
4) I’m happy to be left at my Dad’s with k alone : so need to get comfortable alone at our house)
5) I CAN take k to school from mine and pick her up (some days it makes me anxious, but I’m learning to let the bully come if it wants to)
6) I CAN walk home from my Dad’s with K and be FINE
7) I’m fine going to Wisbech, and trying a few other area’s (as long as I know where I am)
8) I’m learning to handle the fear when alone at night at my Dad’s, (this needs to become comfortable for me to try at home)
9) I’ve learnt not to worry to much, and get myself worked up over nothing.
10) I’m becoming stronger, and ready for more.